What is Crossfit Kids?
Rates & Schedule
CrossFit Kids Birthday Parties
CrossFit Kids is not simply a scaled down version of CrossFit, it is entirely and absolutely CrossFit, geared and designed for a special population and the specific developmental needs of that population. So what does this mean? CrossFit Kids is a strength and conditioning program that is specifically designed for kids and teenagers and helps them develop a lifelong love of fitness. The kid’s workouts are just like those of CrossFit workouts; they consist of constantly varied, functional movements that deliver a fitness that is broad, inclusive, general, and scalable for any participant at any level. This means no two workouts are the same, so kids and teens never get bored and the novelty of each workout keeps them excited about participating. The “functional” part of these workouts involves things such as pull, push, run, throw, climb, lift, and jump. These are all movements that are fundamental to their play and as they grow older, to life in general. We want our kids to be well-rounded athletes and by having broad and inclusive workouts, our kids will become better at any sport they participate in. Keeping the workouts scalable means that every child that comes in will be challenged just enough to deliver measurable results and personal athletic progress.
Kids, Tweens and Teens-
Tuesday 5:30pm - 6:00pm Kids
Tuesday 6:00pm - 7:00pm Teens and Advanced
EMBARK KIDS RATES:
$20 drop in
$65 monthly unlimited for CrossFit Embark members
$85 monthly unlimited non members
* Special rate for families on CFKids Program *
Safety is our primary concern so we have some set policies and procedures to best protect your child:
1. Please walk your child into the building and straight to the designated Kid's Area. You will also need to come inside to pick them up.
2. Make sure to sign your child in and out at drop off/pick up time.
3. Ensure your child is wearing appropriate clothing to run, jump, crawl, roll, and play in.
4. If you decide to stay and watch, please do not coach your child; be a cheerleader!
5. Finally, please make sure to let Coach Erin know if your child has any health restrictions at the beginning of class.
Host a private event or birthday party at CrossFit Embark
Food optional from Williams Gourmet Kitchen
Contact us for more information.